Pre-registration is now closed. You can still attend and pay on-site. The prices for the conference are as follows.
|Conference networking party||¥4,000||¥4,000|
Domestic bank transfer payment information. This is for conference participants who are in Japan. You can pay for your registration by bank transfer (furikomi) from any ATM or online. Please pay your fees to:
Bank Name: Shinsei Bank (新生銀行)
Branch Name: Central (本店)
Branch Number: 400
Account Type: Ordinary Savings (普通)
Account Number: 2322029
Account Name: GARETH BARNES
If you are having difficulty sending payment, you can use a 7-11 ATM to make payment, as you can send payment in English and input the account name in roman characters.
Someone will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your deposit.
Early registration will open July 1st.
- All presenters are required to pre-register by 11:59 pm on September, 1st. Failure to pre-register may result in removal from the conference program. Also, all presenters must pay the registration fees by the deadline failure to pay by the deadline may result in the presentation being removed from the program. If a presenter is having trouble making payment from overseas, please contact the registration chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements.
- Discounted admission fees are available to members of JALT and JACET. Please be sure to bring your membership cards with you to the conference. If you are not already a member of JALT, we strongly encourage you to join online now, and save money on conference admission. Please go to the JALT membership page at https://jalt.org/joining/. Before paying online, please double check your membership status. You may contact the CUE SIG membership chair at email@example.com. Delegates from overseas are eligible for discounted admission fees if they have a subscription to The JALT CUE Journal.
- If you do not pre-register online by 11:59 pm on September 1st you will need to pay the full conference fee.
- Refund payments will be available for those who are then forced to cancel attending. To receive the refund, you must inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 18th at 11:59 pm one week before the conference.
- No refund will be made for any request received after September 18th at 11:59 pm.
- If there are any transaction fee for the refund they will be charged to the person requesting the refund.
- Any queries regarding payment should be addressed by email to the Registration Chair at email@example.com.
- All deadlines above are Japan time (JST) which is GMT+9. Delegates attending from overseas are recommended to consult http://timeanddate.com/ to find out time differences.